Here's what I'm currently working on. Thanks to Derek Sivers for the inspiration.
- 👨⚕️ Oscar Health
☕ Cadena Coffee
- By day, I work as an Operations Engineer at Oscar Health. Half strategy, half slinging code.
- Nights & weekends, I'm working on growing Cadena Coffee.
- We sell premium (micro-batch, single origin, Fair Trade Organic) coffee beans directly to consumers. We control the entire supply chain from the farmer to your door.
- I've gotten back into a serious lifting routine for the first time since I've moved to NYC.
- Goal: 1,250 lb club.
- Current maxes — Bench: 315 lbs; Squat: 405 lbs; Deadlift: 465 lbs. Body weight: 210 lbs.
- I also have started boxing. I'm only a few months in, but it's the best workout I've ever had.
- Writing helps me clarify my thoughts and better understand the world. Check it out here.
🏗️ Heads down building (not grabbing drinks)
- In 2020 I'm going for quality over quantity when it comes to books. I'm focused on reading many of the classics that I haven't yet read.
- My first year living in NYC, I was very social. I was new to the city and excited to experience the culture and meet new people.
- Now, I'm spending the vast majority of my time on the above pursuits. I feel like I've 10x'ed my creative flow by setting up systems for productivity. As Jocko Willink says, discipline == freedom.